Saturday, July 3, 2010

So I am in montreal, trying this e-mail blogging from my blackberry!

I came with my parents to look for shoes for my wedding. I found them! They are made out of ivory leather with swarovfsky crystals along the top of the shoe and on the back of the ankle. SO pretty! Ill post a picture later.

So nothing to eat yet today. But I am heading to a family function so there is going to be a lot of food and we are sampling the wines available at the golf course where my reception is so we can pick which ones were going to have at the reception. So back to fasting tomorrow.

I'm doing hot yoga tomorrow with my MOH! It's going to be my first time I'm so excited I can't wait! I hope I last in the heat!
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment