Thursday, July 22, 2010

Holy Crap

I just want to scream right now.

I'm working with a partner client right now working on a booklet. It's the most frustrating thing in the world! Last week I found out we were working from 2 completely different time lines. I was sent one at the beginning of the project and then a few weeks later I ask for an updated one from them and it does not match at all to the one I was given. I send mine back to them asking that we work from the initial timeline. So progress a week (full of buyers and agencies dicking around and not getting lists and contracts to me in time so we're now behind 10 days) and I finally have everything I need to send to the client. I ask them for the updated timeline again and they send me the same F***ING one from before and then saying that we're behind because I was late with the list. Well if I was so late then get your AEs to get their A**es in gear and do things right the first time. I had already yelled the buying department here. GOD! These things can be so frustrating.

I really need this girls' weekend that's coming up tomorrow. I just need to get away and just relax and not have to be responsible for anything except dinner on Saturday night and myself. I am answering to no one this weekend.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! there we go...I think I'm a little better

No comments:

Post a Comment