Monday, August 23, 2010

OMG I’m a huge fat ass!


So I had a really really really great weekend. Liquid fast Friday, half portion at dinner on Saturday and did Bikram and skipped breakfast on Sunday. Sunday afternoon hit and the binge-fest started…it all started with a piece of 80 cal toast with a little bit homemade strawberry preserve. From there, it went onto sushi (1 california roll and seaweed salad) and then another piece of toast. Then was when the big monster came out…a WHOLE bag of ruffles chips with ranch dip!! OMG I wanted to die. I just couldn’t stop!

Needless to say, I’ve already gone over my diet pill dosage for today to try to make my body super energize to get it out and have a BM. I bought some baby food on my way to work and I’ve been nursing a jar all day. I’m almost done but it’s only 120 cals for the jar. It’s so sweet that I can only have one or two spoonfuls at once.

Tonight, I plan on either doing a Hot Flow class or another Bikram to burn off the rest of those disgusting chips. The other food yesterday wasn’t horrible it was just too much. The chips I need to work off. I’m so bloated from the salt that I’ve been chugging water all day to try to flush out the water I’ve retained. The scales have gone into hiding because I can’t even bare to look at them! And the lack of sleep I got from driving D into work this morning at 2 am isn’t helping the bloating either! Ew ew ew ew!!!

If I thought my dress was a little snug on Friday, I bet it wont even zip up right now!!!

I’m skipping dinner tonight and I’m making the excuse that I can’t eat before yoga and then just say it’s too late to eat now when I get home. I need to drop this weight FAST! I want to be slim and slender when I go to Paris so I don’t look like a blimp compared to the French women! Euro women are so svelte…they may not be stick thin but they sure as hell are not FAT!

I need to kick this and drop this fat like there’s no tomorrow. I need to be slender and slim for my wedding…I can’t be lumpy and bumpy…

Oh BTW…remember to keep good posture…it makes you look thinner…slouching makes everything droop and sag and lump so you appear bulkier than you actually do…I was looking at pictures from my shower and there were pictures of me slouching and pictures of me standing with good posture and I look COMPLETELY different…must work on keeping shoulders back…hmmmm…maybe I should start walking around the apartment with a big book on my head!

1 comment:

  1. I tend to hunch too and really have to watch my posture. I know how you feel about eating and not being able to stop. I bet those ruffles were darn delicous. They are so good....and then you feel like crap after. GRRRRR

    ReplyDelete