Saturday, August 28, 2010

I've been lazy...

Hey all!

Sorry for not blogging for the last few days this week. I've been just so drained from work that I'm in bed by 7 most nights. I do have some good news though! I am FINALLY 139 again! Woo!

Stress + early nights = not eating + losing weight.

I guess I just need to keep myself in a permanent state of uber pissed off stress to lose the res of this weight. But I think that's worse for my body than just starving...we'll see.

So tonight I have a girl date with an old coworker of mine. We're going to this place called play (www.playfood.ca) and it's a restaurant of mini sharing plates. I haven't eaten all day except for some G2 and half a tomato. I have also taken 2 doses of my diet pills so ill be cafinated and I will have a higher metabolism to burn off the food and wine. I also did ashtanga yoga for the first time this morning and it was awesome! I really improved my flexibility! After dinner we're going to a lounge and meet up with some other people to enjoy the rest of the night.

I had my wedding hair trial today (can u believe that in 2 weeks I'll be MARRIED??). I'll post a picture tomorrow to show you ladies!

So right now I'm waiting for D to get off work (I was on my way when he txted me that he was going to be an hour late and I was pretty much already here). I'm bored and running out of things to write about. I wish I was shopping or back at home getting ready. I still have 30 mins left until he's off...GAH!

Anyways, I think I'll just play some poker on my phone and go on FB.

Bye ladies!
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment