Sunday, August 8, 2010

11 followers? yay!

welcome everyone!

So my weekend has been interesting. My Friday was a success. I ended up not having the soup (way to disgustingly salty) so I had only 200 cals before dinner and only had another 200 for dinner (stirfry).

Yesterday was just ridiculous. I had about kabajillion cals. I was at my family reunion and (all vegetarians please avert your eyes) my dad and grandfather roasted a whole pig. So I had some roasted pork, corn, brocolli salad, 3 bean salad, and then birthday cake (it was my dad's aunt's 80th birthday) and other various sweets and cookies. I also had vitamin water and pepsi to drink. so way too many calories in my opinion.

Today, I woke up went to my Bikram class (burned 1000 cals) and then had some fruit at brunch with my mom. I then had half a booster juice and a bowl of cereal (300 cals combined). so I'm sitting at neg 600 cals for the day. D is ordering chineese for dinner.

Starting tomorrow, I'll be working out and eating as little as possible to not raise suspicion. I need to  lose a couple of lbs for my bachelorette on Saturday. I bought this really cute little black skirt and it's just a TEEENY bit too tight. but i know i can get it to fit by the end of the week. I just have to work really hard. I need all the help i can get. anyone have any tips or ideas of how i can get there?? I could use the help and support!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for being so super awesome and supportive!

    You can definitely do three pounds in a week, good luck!

    lol, I think a friend of mine might have been at the same concert as you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would tell you to go to the gym each evening...it has helped me...it gets your mind off food and on to burning calories and by the time i get home...i take a shower...blowdry my hair, and i'm ready for bed. No time to think about food!

    ReplyDelete