Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My body hates me. Well...the feeling is mutual.

So I FINALLY got my period! It was starting to cut it close.

But it has been the most excruciatingly painful day! The cramps have been some of the worst I've ever had. I think I might have endometriosis. It was just too mush. I was in bed all day and ate haagen das and vitamin water. they were the only things I could keep down.

Tomorrow is a liquid fast to counter the cals I had today. I'm having coffee and vitamin water only and then soup for dinner. 500 cals day.

So my weight is back down to 144 so only 2lb more until I'm back to where I was. I'm going to get under 140 before the wedding. I don't care if I have to take the dress in one more time.

Anyways I'm beat off to sleep to go back to work!
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment