Sunday, February 6, 2011

Superbowl Sunday

Hello!

I know I'm posting barely 12 hours apart. Let's just say I'm bored.

Today is going to be a relaxing quiet day...ish...D is still sleeping from his inventory last night (he only got home at 4 am). I've already cleaned the kitchen and done the dishes. I had 6 egg whites (approx 100 depending on the calorie counter) this moring for breakfast with some hot sauce on them. My allowance for today is 650 again as it's the weekend. I might go to my parents tonight for dinner (roast beef and veggies etc) so the 550 I have left is all I can have for the rest of the day.

I'm not sure where the success is coming from. I went months where I tried and tried to restrict and eat better only to come to the end of the day and just ruin it all. I'm not sure if it's because I've increased my water intake or if I'm just back in the zone. All I know is that I'm super happy that I'm back on my game. Let's see if the scale starts really moving again this week. I was 137 again this morning. It's way better than seeing 138 or higher every morning. This is day 3 in a row so I know that I really have successfully made it to 137.

Tomorrow is the dreaded bathingsuit shopping day. I didn't make it down to 130 but I think I've hopefully toned enough to look decent in a bikini. So my vacation prep for the next week is going to be intense. I'm going to the gym every day from tuesday onwards (no matter what time), I have to get at least one bathing suit and sandals. Saturday I'm getting my hair done and my nails done and a pedicure as well. Just one whole day of pampering. I also want to get a spray tan (very light) so I don't look nasty pale on my first day there. My paycheque is already spoken for on all of my vain selfish needs. Honestly, it feels AWESOME!! I haven't done me with my money in months.

Today, I want to get a charger for my camera battery so I can take some pictures of my vaycay and maybe get to the gym. First thing though is to get the hubby up so he can sleep tonight and be up for work tomorrow morning. I don't want his internal clock to get all messed up because of one overnight shift.

~christy~: I have found that if I have a 1L bottle with me at all times I drink more. I also make sure it's a "fancy bottle...like Fiji water or Smart Water. The bottles are more appealing than just Aquafina for Dasani etc...Once again I just cater to the vainer side of me lol. But it works, I'm working on geting 3L in a day.

désepérée de maigrir: Oui, je suis Canadienne. I'm not French but for some reason Bell set up my phone in French. My voicemail lady is French and I sometimes even get texts and e-mails in French. Are you Canadian as well? I alwasy love finding other Canadian bloggers!!

Harlow B: I know it was completely revolting!! I'll send you an e-mail so you can send me the recipes after you've tried them out. I'm really excited to see what you come up with! I've put in for time off on the race weekend so I will definitely be there to cheer you on from the side. Good luck with the training!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh right now I have the same problem, where I'll restrict all day but then come home after school and then just ruin it all! it's awful! I think I need to replace the carbs and sugars with protein and fiber. It's always fun to pamper yourself, so enjoy the tan and hair and nails! :D <3RaeLynn

    ReplyDelete