Saturday, February 5, 2011

450/450 & 620/650

So I actually didn't eat one bit until 7 pm when I got home from work. I finished the chinese veggies (300 cals) had a healthy choice fudge bar (90) and the gum I chewed on all day (approx 50). And so far today just half a scone (100).

So while I was working today on refunds this girl walked up with her mother and just kept talking about how when you go to the fair you have to eat everything in sight. It took everything I had not to barf in front of them. She wen on and on about foot long hot dogs and foot long corn dogs and something called beef on a bun. Excuse me while I go puke my guts out thankyouverymuch.

So today ended well again. So half scone (100) 2 rice cakes (90) 9 chips (100) and dinner was 1 cabbage roll (330) it was big with meat and rice and had a tomato sauce and 1 piece of rye bread. I had a salad with no dressing for lunch. My weight stayed at 137 today. I didn't get a workout in but I did drink 2L of water.

So D is doing inventory tonight so I'm all by my lonesome. I'm in bed and can barely keep my eyes open as I finish up this tiny post.

I found out today that my dad still hasn't cancelled his old gym membership!!! So I have at least 2 months left to use the gym! Woo!!!!!

Ill update you all tomorrow on my progress :)
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

4 comments:

  1. You're doing great!
    I also try drinking 2L of water but i rarely manage to do it.
    Stay strong and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hydrating is definitely important for weight loss... and it's good news that you can still go to the gym!

    Quick question - do you live in the US? I always notice the little Blackberry blurb in French at the bottom of your posts, so I'm assuming perhaps you are Canadienne?

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoo hoo to gym memberships!

    I would have been grossed out too by that converstaion... I dunno if it's just me but when I see food like that all I can think is HEART ATTACK!

    ~ H

    ReplyDelete
  4. eurgh fair food... fried chicken-filled doughnuts... fried oreos... fried ice cream... chicken fried bacon... NASTY!!! <3RaeLynn

    ReplyDelete