Monday, November 1, 2010

Successful shopping expedition!

Hello lovelies!

So I wont be posting my measurements until my period is over. Too much water weight.

So I went out and did some errands today. I went to the bookstore and bought a book on Ashtanga yoga and Sitck Figure: A Diary of My Former Self.

I went to GNC to get more Multivitamins and look at new diet pills and I found this "stack"

It's a thermogenic, performance enhancer, and a CLA supplement.

I'm hoping that this will enhance my calories burned while I'm a work and during my workouts.

I can't wait to read my book on Ashtanga yoga! I wish there was a studio that had classes where I live but the only ones are all the way downtown. So I will be teaching myself how to do it and incorporate it into my morning routine.

I went to lunch with my mom today. It's the first "date" we've had since I got married. It was reallly nice. I had 1/4 cup of seaweed salad and 6 little salmon rolls. I'm going to estimate about 400 cals. I hadn't eaten until lunch and I don't plan on eating more than 100 cals for the rest of the day.

I've signed up at this website called High School Beauty Queen which is set up every month as a "school term" where you do diets. It's a 4 week term where you do a minor and a major (minors are easy and majors are harder). You can do "classes" that count calories or points, focus on exercising, or are flexible  and more generalized. You have to submit "homework" every week updating the site on how you did and they grade you giving you points towards your next "grade level." I hope this helps me stay accountable. I've decided to go with a points system because I find it really hard to keep track of calories. I can set up my days based on my points (food, exercise, water and a challenge) for my minor I have to get at least 40 points a day and 205 points a week (Monday - Friday). My major is I have to get 80 points a day and 450 points a week. I'm pretty excited and I hope I can lose up to 15 lbs by the end of the term. They are "enrolling" right now and the term starts on Nov. 8 and runs until Dec. 3. So just in time for Christmas and New Years. I plan on doing another term in January just in time for my Vacation in February. D and I plan on going somewhere warm so my next term will be an Exercise based major and minor.

You should check it out if you're looking for a new way to track your diets! :)

I will post my "homework" here at the end of every week to keep you all updated on how I'm doing. I will also post the points system later today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment