Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanks Piglet for that bit of knowledge! I'll definitely watch how much cinnamon I put on my oatmeal!! Mind you I never use a whole tbs but I didn't figure a spice had calories! :o

OK...so who remembers the shake weight?? Remember the infomercial of the chick holding the pulsating dumbell? And this movement looks very conspicuously like another action that has a very similar motion (raises eyebrow)?

Well....

I just watched the infomercial for the Shake Weight for men. Let's just say I'm stunned...I see a whole bunch of internet jokes starting up very shortly...

ANYWAYS...

3 posts in 1 day...can't you tell I'm bored and stuck at home? I've done a lot of cleaning today and did some crunches and leg lifts. I'm beginning to run out of things to do so now I just have the chicken in the oven waiting for the hubby to come home. We're going to catch up on Boardwalk Empire tonight. We've been recording quite a few episodes and then we'll watch the rest of them on the On Demand.

I think I might go and update my HSBQ journal. I haven't done that in a few days. I need to state that I'm going to continue with my minor and not go with the major.

1 comment:

  1. Love the new thinspo pic! Nothing wrong with being bored, either... this is the safest place to be when that happens lol!

    ReplyDelete