Friday, June 4, 2010

so my fast turned into a fast 5...

I didn't eat a thing until after work at about 6:30. My mom called me up and we went on a shopping date :):). I had a chicken pita wrap with lettuce and tomatoes no sauce (im guessing around 300 cals). So in total, with the milk in my coffee and the little bit of orange juice at lunch, I had about 400 cals all day.

To day is a new day and a fresh start. No needing to eat infront of anyone so brand new fast day :) I'm just finishing up my Venti Starbucks (brewed coffee with milk).

I bought the cutest shorts last night at Aritzia! They're trouser shorts. So they look like a mix between a pair of tuxedo pants and harem pants. They're SO sliming! and I can wear it with a little tiny tank with it too and I look SO skinny! I also bought this adorable flower print dress with a tiered skirt! But I had to put it on lay-away since after buying shorts, a tank, and a jersey dress for work...I couldn't justify the other dress on this paycheque...I do have a house to pay for and a credit card to pay off. Speaking of which, my bf and I are going to shop for our wedding bands this weekend! so I have to have at least a grand cleared off for that!

So for the wedding, I've booked my engagement shoot for July 28. I have to lose at least 10 lbs by that date. I want to look super slim for those pictures. It's almost going to be like an editorial spread. Check out my photographer's website http://www.photoluxstudios.com/ you can get an idea of what the pictures will look like from their samples! :)

My dress is still in transit (it's been bought and made but has to be shipped here) it was delayed because of the volcano in Iceland. I'm starting to get impatient! :o I can't wait to try it on with my veil and jewelry!

I'll update later on how my day went.

No comments:

Post a Comment