Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I took 1 lax last night and when I woke up in the morning I realized why I DON'T take them. I was abrubtly woken up at 5 am with violent cramps and the rest just isn't right to share. Let's just say it wasn't pretty.

However, after everything, I feel great! I feel energized, clean, empty and ready to start my day! I also went back down to 142. I was pretty backed up there for a while, so I needed to clean myself out. So that leaves me 2 more pounds until Saturday to lose! I can do this!

I had a banana this morning and some orange juice. I will be having some celery for lunch and maybe some lettuce and I'm going to have a booster juice for dinner. That will put me at 400 cals for the day. I pulled a muscle in the gym yesterday (I only managed an hour because of it) so I have to keep my intake low low low.

I'm keeping my intake low today so I can do a fast tomorrow and a 2 hour workout again. I need to get these 17 lbs off before my engagement photos at the end of July. Idealy befor then...well that is my goal to lose 17 lbs by the 10th!

OK...back to work for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment