Tuesday, June 15, 2010

So after a day of fasting...

I went for a walk downtown with the fiance, and we stopped at a pub for dinner. I wasn't going to order anything but he asked me, "Why aren't you eating? At least have something small." and he kept bugging me  like that until i ordered a side garden salad with no dressing.

Not bad...

Well I got home, and all of a sudden I couldn't stop myself I was eating chips...then a spoon full of peanut butter, and a  banana, and a soda....

I...feel...gross...

However, after my gross nasty bloat day, the fasting and water did really help with that. I dropped the 2 lbs from this morning and I'm back to where I was yesterday. But we'll see what happens tomorrow morning when I step on the scale.

I will lose 17 lbs by mid july! I will be thin  and one dress size smaller come the time of my engagement photos.

I looked at photos of me from about 2 years ago on FB. I almost forgot how tiny I was. I wish I had a scale back then. I would really like  to know where I was then. At least that would give me a comparison. But I KNOW I will get there again. I KNOW it's completely attainable. I just have to WORK.

My wedding dress still hasn't arrived. I have to call the boutique AGAIN, to see if they have an ETA. I do hope that it's too big when I do finally get to put it on for the first time. I want them to have to really take it in when I go in for my alterations! :):)

Anyways bed time for me. I might post some pictures in the next couple of days of where I'm at right now. Just of my tummy, and possibly a body shot from 2 years ago. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment