Saturday, June 5, 2010

So I'm diving back in.

Gym every day, no more than 500 calories (I've brought my calorie counter back out) and at least one fast day a week.

I went to the gym for the first time today in almost 2 weeks! I felt like a cow going in a seeing all the skinny girls working out. I did 1 hour on the bike with an average RPM of 93 (320 cals) and then the stair stepper for 10 mins (105 cals) so right now I'm sitting at a negative of 425 cals. I did have a piece of toast with 2 slices of tomato. My parents made me eat something. But with my new goals I'm sitting at a negative 925 cals for the day. Now that doesn't mean I'm going to eat all those but I can put on a face and not have to hide today.

I have decided that I will lose 17 lbs by the 10th of July. It's totally doable but I HAVE to stay vigilant! No more going to work outings at lunch. If I bring a lunch then it will be a 100 calorie pack of frozen vegetables (green giant steemers). That's how I lost the first bit of weight (I started at 156 at the beginning of my journey) I lost 10 lbs in 4 weeks. I need to get back to this. When I was focused it was the best feeling I ever had. I felt in control and that NOTHING could get in my way. I was awesome at everything. I need to get that feeling back.

I think I might go for a walk...

No comments:

Post a Comment