Saturday, June 26, 2010

So I've been a little MIA this week. But overall my weeklong fast was...lets just say OK. On Tuesday I did pretty well. I managed to get through  my work day with just coffee a strawberry and a lots and lots of water. Even when the fiance (who will now be D just to make typing easier) and I went to meet up with friends I began with just a little bit of club soda with lime. But the smell of everything and everyone getting wings and ribs and beer and drinks and trying to force their food on me and I caved. I had wings, then I had some fries, then ice cream cake, Then I came home and had chips, and crackers, and cheese. It was one of the worst binges EVER!

BUT! Wednesday, Thursday and yesterday was fantastic! I didn't eat a thing on wednesday the most calories I had was a latte, and thursday was a slice of cheese to appear normal infront of my parents.  I fasted all day yesterday until mid afternoon where I had some soup and then some veggies at dinner time. The only reason I broke the fast was because I went out drinking and dancing last night.

Needless to say, I stepped on the scale this morning and I am now...drum roll please...142!!! *Da da da daAaaaaa!!! (those were trumpets)

So next week I will be repeating the fast. I will restrict today and tomorrow and then liquid fast all week. Coffee and lattes is where the calories will come from.

I've also started back up on Hydroxycut. So that seems to be helping with suppressing my appetite. It's working out well for  me. And going to the gym every day is working out really well for me too!

So today, I'm going to try on my wedding dress for the first time since I ordered it!! I hope they have to take it in considerably when I put it on! I can't  wait!!!! Then I'm getting together with my musicians to talk about my ceremony music. Then it's a family dinner for my parent's anniversary.

Anyways, it's about time I get changed and ready for my appointment. I will talk to you lovely ladies later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment