Wednesday, May 25, 2011

So, didn't really get a chance to try on stuff for my interview tomorrow. That will be tonight's task when I get home from work. Speaking of which, I'll be on my own most of the night as D is working until about 11 on the other side of town.

At work today, I will be packing and walking around most of the day, when I get home tonight I will be doing a small worki out to burn some extra calories before the end of the night. Last night at kickball, I pulled something in my groin. It made it quite difficult to run the bases. I think I should stretch before the games so I don't injure myself. I don't want to be the person on the team who is always injured...that wont be a fun reputation.

Today's plan. Soup and watermelon and lots and lots of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment