Thursday, May 19, 2011

good morning lovelies!!

how are you all today? So D is currently in Toronto for training and i'm at home by my lonesome. He'll be back home tonight, it's been  hard being away from him for so long. We haven't been  apart this long ever in our relationship.

So on Tuesday I was down to 134 but I've spiked back up to 136 (all my fault) I had McDonalds with some coworkers after work yesterday. Today is a liquids only day. I'm currently sipping on some G2 since I feel hungover from the trash last night. I woke up with all the symptoms like I had been drinking all night. It was gross. I plan on making a smoothie with strawberries and bananas and a bit of rice milk for lunch before I go to work this afternoon.

I got an interview at a high tech company for an order administrator. Basically I would be taking clients orders and such. I think it will be pretty cool. I'm super excited! D is all set and things are starting to fall back into place for me. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for the Artistic Coordinator position at the NAC. So we'll see what comes of it.

I can't wait for the long weekend. I'm going out on Saturday night with the girls and then I'm off Sunday and Monday. Then, I only work a 3 day week (Tuesday - Thursday) then I'm off Friday - Monday!! Maybe by the time these couple of weeks pass by I'll have a new job and a new start!

Today is just more of the same. I hope to get in a small workout in after I send out a couple of resumes and before I go to work. So I'm off to find more jobs!

No comments:

Post a Comment