Thursday, May 12, 2011

So D and I are now in limbo, waiting to find out if gets the jobs. Both his interviews were fantastic...it's just the waiting game.

I have to say I love it when my year turns over. I got paid out for roughly 15 hours of sick/leave time from last year. That's an extra $220 on this week's pay!!! Woo hoo! Now I just have to wait for my tax return to come in and then I'm set. My goal tomorrow is to pay off as much of my Visa as I possibly can! If everything starts going the way we want it, the lovely items 2 posts ago WILL be mine!! :) (BTW Harlow, those items are all from Marciano).

I've planned another girls' night for next weekend so I'll be getting my dance on again. I hope I can afford a gym membership soon because I'm starting to get really antsy at home. Tomorrow I will be doing groceries for the cabbage soup and I will make it on saturday morning. I hope it tastes good.

I played hookie yesterday from work and went downtown and enjoyed the sun. Every time I go back downtown it makes me want to sell my house and get a condo and move back. I miss it so much!!! I'm truly a city girl at heart.

Anyways, I should be working right now but I really don't feel like making calls right now and would rather goof off for the rest of the night...

Love you all!


Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment