Saturday, May 28, 2011

Hello lovelies!

Interview is over and done with, but I have no idea how it really went. I can never tell with these things. So now all I can do is just sit back and wait. I called the Arts Centre abour the job I applied for there and I couldn't get in touch with anyone. Following up for jobs is sort of lost on me. All I can do is say, "Hey I'm following up for this job I applied to. I'm just wondering if you've started interviewing yet?" I feel like an idiot doing that. I'm not quite sure how that gets me "noticed" but it's supposedly what you're supposed to do. I'm starting to think that that job is just lost and I probably wont get an interview.

So today is going to be a super busy day. I am having everyone over for dinner tonigh. I'm hosting 10 people. I think this will be the biggest dinner party I've ever had before. So to prepare, I have a huge list of things to do:

go to costco to get:
meat
cheese
baguette
bagels
soda (all for hosting etc...)

get chairs from parent's house so everyone has somewhere to sit at dinner time
clean the ENTIRE HOUSE
set up guest room and basement for people to sleep in
begin prep work for dinner
get dressed
welcome everyone and really begin cooking dinner

So, needless to say, I will be very busy and not stopping.

Yesterday I was really good. I only had a banana with some light peanut butter at about 4 (160) and then I had a veggie sub for dinner for a total of 600 calories. Other than those two things, I only had water. Today, I plan on having a similar day. My intake in the end may still be higher due to the wine that will be flowing tonight but nothing until everyone else eats today. I have some Vitamin Water 10 cal to give me some flavour throught the day but I don't need anything else. My period weight is slowly starting to come off so I'm just trying help it get there as easily as possible.

Anyways, it's 7:30 and I have a lot to do before I Costco opens I want to get there before it becomes an absolute zoo.

1 comment:

  1. i'm sure the interview went just fine. i hope you get it. cheers for ginormosaurus to-do lists. doesn't leave much room for eating. also cheers for costco. i love costco. one of the few places where i feel small. stay strong, darling.
    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete