Friday, October 8, 2010

Update

Hello.

So I didn't have a doughnut or the thanksgiving buffet but I did have some crackers and hummus. The 8 diet pills and the 5 cups of coffee were eating away at my stomach.

So that was probably 300 cals. Great thing is though D is working late and I'm home alone! Woo! I'm going to do a yoga video and have water all night while I unpack! Yay!

I'm at starbucks right now waiting for my 6th coffee (I'm a glutton for punishment I know) and this fat chick just ordered a venti double sweet double whip salted caramel hot chocolate. I almost puked in my mouth. Ew gross. I'm glad I'm not that much of a fattie. I think I might try something out tonight. Remember how yesterday I said my measurements were down but weight was up? Well as I unpack I'm going to try on clothes I haven't worn in years and see how they fit. Same goes with my fat clothes. I'm going to mark my progress. Maybe post some photos too.

Until then think thin lovelies!
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment