Thursday, October 28, 2010

Blah

Hello to my new followers if I haven't welcomed you here yet! I'm sorry I haven been as frequent with my posts.

I'm FINALLY at 140, but we'll see how long that lasts. I haven't mad it to the gym but I have been packing groceries for the last 5 days straight. I'm sitting at work right now waiting for my shift to start. All I've had today was a whole grain bagel. Toasted. I really don't feel like working today. I have a huge migraine and can barely see straight. It's just noon now and I work until 9. I don't think ill last. I'm drinking water and I'm going to see if I can get some tylenol or something to help me out.

All I want to do today is get back into my pj's and curl up on the couch in a big fuzzy blanket and watch tv or play video games.

Anyways, lovelies, I have to go swipe in and start my shift. I will try to post again soon.
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

1 comment:

  1. Good job getting to 140! so proud of you!
    Keep it up. Post again soon!
    stay superstrong <3
    -Molly

    ReplyDelete