Sunday, October 17, 2010

20 Followers!

Hello everyone!

So.

Here I am on Sunday morning blogging and watching my husband play Fallout3.

Yesterday was great. I ended up not taking my morning yoga classes and I just did my cardio. I did 15 mins on the eliptical and then 75 mins on the recumbant bike (a total of approximately 886 cals burned(. My legs were a little like jelly after all that. I went shopping with T after the gym and met up for coffee with a friend of hers too. It was a lot of fun but nothing fit me well and I felt like a blimp in everything I tried on. Needless to say I didn't buy anything except for new diet pills. (RapidCuts).

I came home and cooked D dinner and then got ready to go out for a night of dancing. I had bought myself a bottle of wine but couldn't bring myself to drink it. I stayed sober the entire night for fear of consuming too many calories. I had to call the night short because my legs were in so much pain from the cardio. I left the club and went back to T's place and waited for D to pick me up. By the time he got there, I was in so much pain my body was convulsing. The only thing that seemed to be able to relax my muscles was a lot of heat. I came home crawled into bed and took a pain killer and some omega-3 oil pills. I fells asleep pretty quickly once the pain killer kicked in

Today is a day filled with errands and chores (yay). I have to go to my parents' this afternoon and do our laundry and then we are having my dad's birthday dinner. My mom is making (and please forgive my spelling) veiner schnitzel, potatoes (boiled and pan fried with onions) and some other various carb stacked foods. My dad is a bigger carb lover than I am. It's his uber comfort food. I had breakfast and that's all I'll be having until dinner tonight at about 8 or so.

So my weight is still at 142 but I think my measurements are coming back to where they were before the wedding. The gym yesterday helped with that. Tomorrow on my day off I think I'll work my upper body and abs. I'm not sure if I'll go to the gym but I might just do a P90X video or something. Depends on how far my legs will be able to carry me.

Nedt week will be a week filled with restriction. I will eat breakfast on the days I work later in the day but then I wont eat anything until I get home in the evenings and that will be very little in itself. I plan on eating no more than 500 cals each day at a maximum, but I need to make sure I burn off at least 500 at work each day to negate what I consume. If my calories are less in a day then even better. I'm going to start logging down what I'm eating to make myself more accountable for what I'm putting into myself and I can make better decisions since I will be reporting to you all every day (or as often as I can get infront of a computer).

Bye for now everyone! wish me luck with tonight!!!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck for tonight! Nope, you have 21 followers! Yay! :D

    Good job at the low calorie intakes and awesome workouts. You're doing great.

    All my love,

    -Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your legs are feeling better soon! Remember if you don't rest your body will start fighting you and weight loss will be harder. All the best with your 500cal plan! :) Good luck with the carb dinner!! xxx

    ReplyDelete