Friday, October 15, 2010

3.5 more hours until I’m done with this job. It’s just unfortunate that I can’t tell everyone to F off and leave my work and desk a mess. The person picking up after me for my biggest project is the only person I like in my department so I have to at least make it as easy as a transition for her after I leave.


Tonight I’m doing a kundalini yoga class and tomorrow morning is ashtanga and yin. Then I’m going to the gym and hanging out with T. So I’ll be quite active over the next 24 hours and I’ll be fasting in the meantime until dinner. The only reason I’m breaking the fast at dinner time tomorrow is because I’ll be drinking tomorrow night and I don’t want to get absolutely plastered and sick. I won’t be having anything big but just enough to give myself a base.

I have to call the warehouse at 2:30 to find out what my schedule next week will be. I’ll try to post more for you all this weekend and let you know how Saturday night goes~!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have fun at yoga! Good luck with your fasting and exercise plans & sat night! xxx

    ReplyDelete