Thursday, May 27, 2010

Does ANYONE read this?

So I just found a candy that has 0 calories! Ice Breakers!!! I bought some as mints for after my coffee and read the back and there right smack infront of me was the big gloriously round 0!

So it's been a little while since I last posted.

I went to my cousin's wedding this past weekend and I have to say for a whole weekend infront of familiy and lots and lots of food I did pretty well.

When I arrived in Montreal I started my period (sucky I know). I popped one of my pain killers so I could survive the day and not be bedridden. Now these pills you HAVE to take with food or they flip your stomach inside out. So when I got to my grandparents' I had some grapes and a small piece of focaccia bread with tomato sauce on it. I didn't have anything until the dinner. I ate the whole salad, and skipped the soup (cream of carrot). I had all the steamed veggies and only once piece of the pork tenderloin (approx 1.5 oz). So on the food front it wasn't too bad. I did, however, drink the bottle of red wine that was on the table. I then proceeded to dance the night away. So if anything I probably negated the calories I consumed :)

The next morning the families got together and had a big brunch. ALL that was on the menue were eggs potatoes and the meats...or pancakes. So I had 1 egg and 1 piece of toast with 1 piece of bacon. LOTS and LOTS of coffee and some fresh orange juice.

My bf and I got in the car and drove back home (2hrs) and I just downed water. We got in at about 3 and I slept for 4 hours until we HAD to wake up so we wouldn't be up all night.

Today has been EVEN better!

For breakfast I've had:

4 Strawberries
Venti Refresh Tea from Starbucks

Lunch:
4 pieces of pickled beets
1 artichoke heart
baby greens
1 slice of cucumber quartered
3 grape tomatoes
and half a whole wheat bun
(I know the bun is not the best but i was starving)

I had a small banana for snack and for dinner it's only going to be a salad. I will be cleaning the house tonight so that will be AT LEAST 150 calories burned and I plan to walk for 2 hours while the laundry is going.

I need to buy a new scale because the one I have, the dial CONSTANTLY needs calibration so I never know if my weight is actually accurate on it. I need a digital one...

Time to start shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment