Friday, May 7, 2010

You have to love relationships...sometimes they can be so infuriating.

My fiance is a workaholic. When he's at work, I can't get a word out of him when I try to text him a simple question. So when we're done work at the same time and I ask him what we're doing tonight. He tells me...go to S's have some beers and a BBQ. Which would be fine if last night he didn't dump me off on S while I was waiting to pick him up. He calls me and says, I'm going to be later so go with S and I'll meet you there. It was the first time I heard that he had made any sort of plans all day and it was 8 pm. So since I really had no choice I went. Today, he tells me that's what's happening; but he's leaving tomorrow after work to go to my cousin's bachelor party! So I though we would spend the night together (go on a date...see a movie...go for drinks or something). So I leave (we have our own cars today) to go home and he says shortly after I leave that he'll be home soon and asks me what I want to do. I tell him I didn't quite know but I didn't want to go to S's. So I get home, I shower, I change and I get all dolled up for a night out with my man. 6:00 goes by, I txt him, he says he's just leaving work. 7:00 goes by, I txt him again worried, he's at S's because S got off at the same time. I lost it. Anyways, he understood what he did wrong and I used the anger to fuel an AWESOME cardio workout at the gym. 

I'm still a little pissed but not much I can do about it.

Tomorrow the plan is to see my trainer at 9:30 (2 workout is just over 12 hours apart...LOVE it!). Then I'm going to get flowers for my mom and grandmother for mother's day and then meet up with a friend to do some shopping. I think I might go to GNC and get a thermogenic pill rather than the drugstore diet pills. I'm ready to kick this up a notch. 

I'm hoping that after this workout I'll have dropped some water weight and lost a bit more. No food before my workout, a protein shake with some rice milk afterwards and then that's it for the rest of the day! No one to care if I eat or not tomorrow! I'll have coffee and that's about it other than pills and my vitamin regimen as listed in one of my last posts. 

My eczema is starting to clear up and I'm going to try that spring water stuff I got today. 

Oh, so sometimes I wear spanx under my clothing that's a little too small for me. They help with holding stuff in and making me eat less because it's uncomfortable since they're so tight. ANYWAYS...I put on my Marciano skinny jeans (my gauge on my progress) and I had absolutely no muffin top! Mind you, that's with spanx on. If I didn't have them on, I probably would be overflowing and maybe not even able to button them up. But last week I was definitely muffin topping over them. So I'm calling this progress!

I really want to lose at least 5 lbs by next weekend. I think if I can get down below 140 I'll have passed this plateau and a proper fast will be COMPLETELY obtainable!

No comments:

Post a Comment