Thursday, March 10, 2011

So first day wasn't AS successful as I wanted to. I finished at about 500/400.

I had:

Carrots (doesn't count)
Hummus (80)
Get Moving Crackers (140)
Cheese (120)
Banana (doesn't count)
Chicken, rice (150)
Brussel sprouts (doesn't' count)
Butter (10)

It wasn't a bad day but I didn't get a chance to get to the gym. There was a big storm last night when I finished work and I didn't want to be out late and get caught in bad weather during the drive home. I did successfully manage to avoid all junk food. I was offered chocolate, candy and when D offered me some chips I declined. 39 days to go.

This morning I don't plan on eating anything until my first break at 2:30. I've taken my pills and I'm drinking water. I will be having at least another 4 green tea pills by the time my last break comes around (6:30). I think 300 cals or less in protein or carbs will be easily done today. :) I found a channel on TV that has yoga shows all morning. I'll be doing 2 shows (each 30 mins). Tea and water will be all I'm consuming today.

Thanks for your comments girls :). That pictures is actually from 3 years ago. I doubt I look like that now. I actually worked out regularly (as per the muscle tone in my legs) and went out dancing at least twice a week and mixed with being too poor to buy food on a regular basis.

I just want to sent a "shout out" to RaeLynn my newest follower. You are completely adorably sweet!! Thanks for the comments on almost all of my old posts!! I woke up this morning to 25 comments. It put a huge smile on my face!!

Well here I go with day 2/40! I'll soon be on perfect track.

1 comment:

  1. haha thanks for the shoutout! it's too bad about the storm preventing you from going to the gym, but now that you found those yoga shows you can workout from home! keep us posted love! stay strong, <3RaeLynn

    ReplyDelete