Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hello lovelies.

So as I thought the spike I had on the weekend was water weight. :) I'm back down to 136 (still not acceptable but better).

I had a comment from A the other day on my last post. Her question was a wake up call. I lost track of my goals, and I'm not putting in the effort to work out like I should be (meaning I'm doing nothing). I am back on the monitoring my intake again and I have to have D stop making butter laden sauces. Last night he made chicken with a mushroom cream sauce. Who knows how many cals were in that sauce. My days are successful but my nights are awful.

It's hard to admit but I am failing not for external reasons but of my own fault and apathy. I just am finding hard to care these days about much.

D mentioned to me this weekend that I have an unhealthy obsession about my weight. I had to brush it off really quickly and change the subject so I need to tread carefully.

Anyways break is over I'll try to post again tonight.
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

1 comment:

  1. i'm having the same trouble. my days are usually under 100, but then my mother decides on dinner&i can't always throw it out. cheers for water weight running off&for working out more. stay strong, darling.
    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete