Wednesday, January 23, 2013

So I finally got my bottles of OxyElite on Monday! I have to say I hate courier companies. They don't tell you anywhere that they will be charging duty and taxes when they deliver. You only find out when the guy shows up. They don't take cash, only credit cards and cheques. I don't have cheques so I had to wait until after I got paid to put enough money on my Visa so I could pay the damned $50. UGH!

ANYWAYS. So I'm on day 3 of taking them (went straight to 1 pill in the morning and 1 after lunch) and I've lost 2lbs in water weight. I know it's' only water weight but it feels SOOOOOOOO GOOD! Only because I don't feel like a giant ball of bloatedness, and my clothes fit a little better now. I start at the gym on Thursday, it's only an intro session, but I will officially be signed up for classes for the next 10 weeks. I will be VERY sore for a while lovelies. But the results will be soooo worth it!

Here's to seeing low 120s (or lower!) by summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment