Monday, January 14, 2013

missed a day - this never posted...

So I didn't eat anything else Sunday night (woo me!)

Yesterday I had:

Breakfast:
Coffee with some milk - 15 cals

Lunch:
1 cup lettuce - 8 cals
1 tomato slice - 6 cals
3 slices of cucumber - 3 cals
1tbs calorie wise Kraft Italian dressing - 5 cals
6 honey garlic meatballs - 131 cals

Dinner
Pita Wrap - 559 cals
Raisin Bran (2 servings) - 360 cals

TOTAL: 1087

I didn't do as well as I wanted to. D picked up dinner on the way to pick me up from work so I didn't have a say and I was starving but then I overdid it on the cereal. I would have been under 800 otherwise.

Today

Breakfast:
Coffee and milk - 15 cals

Lunch:
2 cups lettuce - 16 cals
3 tomato slices - 18 cals
5 cucumber slices - 5 cals
1/4 cup broccoli - 14 cals
Calorie Wise Balsamic - 25 cals
1.75 hard boiled egg - 136 cals

TOTAL so far: 571 cals

Tonight for dinner it's D's work Christmas Party. It's at an Italian restaurant and it's a set menu so I know I will be WAY over tonight. Not much I can do. I'm just going to pick the most veggie dense foods I can get and have no drinks. Only water for me tonight.

Miranda: my e-mail is tkaye03@gmail.com. I have to say I'm pretty excited.

Seeking Something Else: I will definitely give Mint another look over for the Canadian Content and I am eager to look over that other link you sent me! Thanks for looking into that for me :)

I want to welcome back Kat Not Jas from her year long hiatus!!

Well I have to get back to work for the last half hour of my day. Enough Slacking TK! Wish me luck with dinner everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment