Wednesday, March 6, 2013

still here

Hello lovelies,

I'm still here.

I've just been finding it really hard to write lately. I've sat with blogger open and staring at the screen and haven't been able to figure out what I want to say.

Not much is new here on my end. My gym classes are going great. I feel great going and being active. I'm up  to 3-4 times a week now and I don't feel like I'm going to die the next day any more. Weight has been a solid constant. I have not gained or lost in the last 4 weeks. I lost 4lbs after my first week doing this program but nothing since. I've been told I look "firmer" but no comments on weight loss or anything like that. Clothes still fit the same.

Miranda sent me her budgeting spreadsheet, and I've been working slowly away on it with my monthly spending. I've had to put a hold on working on it since our Municipal Taxes are due at the end of the month along with our Car Insurance and all of our regular bills as well. Our Taxes and Insurance are $2,200 alone. So D and I are on a tight budget and there is no extra spending happening at all this month. I hate March. We have discussed that we are going to put more into our joint account every pay cheque so we aren't strapped every March and October when these bills come around. So that's a plus.

Anyways, That's pretty much it for me. Sorry for being so Blah.

I'm still reading. I'm not gone. Just Un-inspired. I'll try to post again soon.

2 comments:

  1. From what I have been on facebook you have been doing really well.. Hitting the gym even with a snow storm ect :)

    Just keep at it hon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty uninspired too. I get it. Keep with the working out. It will bring results I'm sure of it. Are those taxes for your home? Money goes out every month and is held by our mortgage bank every month for that otherwise we'd be in the same boat.

    ReplyDelete