Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hello Lovelies,

So I had my stats taken a couple weeks ago and then again this weekend. I was told I wasn't eating enough. I'm always stuffed doing this thing, and I now check in every 2 weeks so the guy can keep an eye on my eating.

I have lost 3.5% body fat since I started which is pretty good, but I haven't had a change in weight (i've heard the whole "it's probably muscle" thing) or in my measurement. Right now I'm clearly bloated because I'm getting my period this week but still I should have seen results in AT LEAST my measurements since I started.

Who knows.

I am pretty frustrated about this and I want to know what I'm doing wrong. I've been perfectly honest in my food journal, even with my mini binges or when i've been socializing and eaten not too good for you things. but over all i've been eating very clean and have stayed away from packaged foods (minus my protein bars).

In 3 weeks time, I'm going to be keeping my class schedule as my gym schedule and upping my cardio big time. Time to practice running and train for the Spartan Race in June.

Anyways that's all that's new with me. Thought I would keep you all in the loop.

Fucking no change.

1 comment:

  1. 3.5% of body fat is REALLY good! GJ hon.. don't give up.. Give it a tad more time and you will see the changes you wish :)

    ReplyDelete