Thursday, June 14, 2012

Things are looking up

So I've managed to get to 136.2 from 139 at the beginning of the week. Making progress.

I sent D out for groceries on Tuesday and the list consisted of only fruits, veggies and some lean meats.

I've been fasting all day at work. An Americano in the morning with a bit of skim milk for breakfast and then just water and tea all day. I have a back-up banana or those quinoa crisps but I haven't gone to those yet. I did have some veggies yesterday at lunch because I was in a meeting with my boss that went over lunch but that was it. At home, I've made meals from Clean Eating. All the portions have been under 300 cals. Today, I'm going to up my dinner intake because my foot is better!!! Time to test out my new running shoes at the gym tonight!!

I came in second place in my office hockey pool. I won $54!! Saving that for some patio $$ on Saturday. I'm going on a double date with D and his coworker to the Byward Market to sit on a patio and people watch all night. And maybe partake in some alcohol beverages. Like I said in my last post, I will be spending my Father's day smoking a Turkey. Lean meat and self basted as it's on a spit but no extra grease or oil added to it. My Aunt is bringing some Quebec strawberries for dessert. I'm quite excited. They're very tiny and extremely sweet and tasty. Very different from Ontario strawberries.

I've found a website that will ship OxyElite Pro to Canada but the shipping is 30$! it would cost me nearly 80$ to ship ONE bottle! I'm not sure if it's worth it. I've heard only good things about the results OxyElite has but I'm not really willing to pay $80 to ship it from the US. Thoughts??

Anyways, I should get back to work. I need to figure out how the hell I'm going to fill 15 spots before the end of the summer. We need to get at least another $300,000 in tuition and fees. Anyone from the states know of anyone looking for a boarding school for this year (ages 6-15)???? Nah don't worry I'm just being silly.

1 comment:

  1. Good job on your progress so far. Hope your ankle holds up. Hmmm...$30 for shipping. Ouch! I don't know if it's worth it especially since you've never tried but I guess there's only one way to find out. I've never heard of it.

    ReplyDelete