Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hello lovelies!!

So it's summer in full swing here. Today it will be over 43 with the humidex. Thank goodness I'll be inside all day today. Unfortunately, I'll be working until 9:30 tonight but gotta make a buck.

I'm still waiting to hear back from the job I interviewed for the other week. I've been on edge for the last week wondering if I will be getting out of Costco for good or not.

Driving around town on the weekend I discovered that there's going to be a Moksha hot yoga studio opening up near by! I'm super excited about this because I may just be able to take yoga regularily again! woo! There's no schedule posted yet and no opening date yet. But I'm hoping that this studio will have some regular people hours rather than marketing directly to stay at home wives/moms.

Anyways, I'm off to get ready for work.

1 comment:

  1. You're a hot yoga fan? I ask because there's a studio near my college and my friend goes and I've been debating whether I should start going with her. Do you find it useful for weight-loss?

    Thanks!!!
    -K

    ReplyDelete