Tuesday, September 6, 2011

So this week has been total maintenance mode. I'm managing a steady 134-5. Tomorrow morning I'll be going to the gym and thursday I'll be doing a major session with T. I'll pretty much be spending my entire time there trying to keep up with her. I need to figure out a good workout plan because I often times find myself wandering around aimlessly trying to figure out what to do or where to start.

Would any of you lovelies be able to point me to a site or app that has good workouts planned or even send me your workouts?? I'm at a point where I don't think I really know where to start that will get me going. I'm finding I'm avoiding the gym because I don't know what to do. I need a plan. No more slacking or excuses. I could really use the help.


Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment