Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hello lovelies, I'm still alive.

I've just been too ashamed to post anything since my vacation. I came back from vacation at 140. I know most of it was water retention from the high sodium foods I did eat and my period but it was the worst thing to see when I got back. I cried when I saw the number on the scale. I couldn't believe it. The last 2 weeks I have been in high restricting mode and I've dropped back down to 133. I still haven't been able to pass it yet but I'm working on it.

There's not a whole lot going on with me at the moment. Just back into the same old routine for me. This weekend is Labour Day so I'll be spending most of it with my family. I've already planned to go to a yoga class with my mom on Sunday morning.

I sent off my resume to one of the companies that my contact told me to. They e-mailed me back saying that they just hired someone and wont be hiring in the near future. So back to the drawing board. I'll be following up with my contact to see if there are any other directions we can take but for now back to the impersonal job post.

Anyways lovelies, I'm off to work.

I'm still reading from my phone so I haven't fully disappeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment