Monday, July 25, 2011

So, I'm being visited by Aunt Flo this week so weight is all off. Mind you, I'm at a normal range right now than my crazy usual spike. So I'm looking at this as a good thing.

I didn't quite stick to my veggie fast too much. I did make it to the gym 4 times last week and I drank an average of 4L of water every day as well (the crazy 50 degree weather had a lot to do with that).

I went out shopping to get a few last things for my vacation yesterday. I went to go get some new bras, which I'm desperately in need of) and I ended up getting sized at a 34D!! I've been a 36B my entire life and this just blew me right away. My boobs are not THAT big! I do know that a 34 band is too tight so I could be a 36C?? Eventhough the Ds fit it was too much for me. I left without a bra.

This week, I'm getting my hair cut (FINALLY) and just trying to make it through my work week. I have less than 2 weeks left until I'm on vacation for 2 weeks. So here's to hoping I can survive.

This weeks goals:

Gym at least 3x
Water at least 2L/day
Food under 700 cals/day

I'm toying with the idea of starting up on the SGD until my vacation. I'll go until I go to Montreal and then start back up until I leave for Jersey.

What do you lovelies think?

1 comment:

  1. SGD could be a good thing to send you off into your vacation. I personally, don't think I could ever stick to it but I'd go for it if I could.

    ReplyDelete