Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hello lovelies,

So not much has changed. Still hovering in the 133-135 depending on the water I've had the day before. I managing to stay within a 800 cal range and my gym visits are slowly starting to become more and more frequent. I went once the week before and twice this week.

Today, my sister has set up a meeting with one of her clients from the tanning salon she works at. He is highly involved with the Ottawa Fashion weeks and he might be able to get a good word in for me for one of the internship or really good volunteer positions. So, we'll see what comes of it.

Regular job postings are pretty scarce at the moment. Not too much that interests me at the moment.

Anyways, off to get ready and to try to find something to wear that is professional while still kinda trendy??

Wish me luck!

1 comment: