Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hello lovelies,

So the meeting went well and he said he would help me out. Which is amazingly awesome! I sent him my resume first thing Monday morning with an email thanking him for his time and such. I haven't heard anything back as of yet. If I don't hear anything by tuesday, I'll be giving him a follow up call.

So I've been having trouble keeping my water intake up. I'm barely drinking a litre in a day. I barely pee and when I do its a dark yellow (sorry for the tmi). And because I'm not drinking enough, I'm eating more because I have that thirst/dehydration that comes as hunger. I need to get back on track. I'm retaining and having a slow gain. Not good. I am getting to the gym now at least twice a week which is getting better. I'm aiming for 3 this week.

My vacation is coming up in 3 weeks and it won't be coming soon enough! I really need a break from work.

D is going away for work again this week so it will be just me for 3 days. My plan is to only consume some vegetable soup while at home and a small salad wrap and fruit at work. That with the gym should hopefully let me drop down to about 130 by the end of the week.

Anyways, goals this week:

Don't eat more than 500 a day
Gym at least 3x this week
Concentrate on drinking more water and drink at least 2L or 10 glasses.

I promise I will update again soon. I need to hold myself accountable again. I've been slacking.
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

1 comment:

  1. What I do is that I have a big-ish water bottle and I make sure to carry it with me everywhere. If I notice that I haven't had a sip in a while, I have 20.

    And I drink a lot during meals: I'll have 10-20 sips every time I switch foods-- like, if I was eating corn and I want to change it up and have a bit of my broccoli.

    Anyhow, YOU CAN DO IT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete