Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Quick update because work is crazy atm:

After this weekend of food I was 131 on Monday, but Tuesday morning I woke up and was 129.8! I'm not clear out of the woods yet. I won't consider myself officially out of the 130's until I'm at an even 129 or lower for at least 2 days. 

I'm basically just eating dinner at this point. I picked up some sushi at lunch today and I couldn't eat it. It just didn't seem appetizing (not that it was bad or anything) so I ended up tossing it. I know what a waste of money but it wouldn't be good tomorrow if I saved it. 

This weekend I'm getting together with T for a Yoga and coffee/tea date. So I'll have a bit of a workout, it is a Prenatal class though, so I'm not sure what to expect from it. 

Anyways I have get back to it. Just wanted to keep you all in the loop!

1 comment:

  1. Is T your friend that did the fitness competitions? I'm 99% sure she is! How has she moderated her fitness routine to accommodate her pregnancy, what did she change etc? Basically could you please tell me everything you know?!

    Also 120s, WOO HOOO!!

    ReplyDelete