Sunday, July 20, 2014

Pledge

Hi lovelies

I was reading over old posts and old comments from all of you. I had forgotten about all of the wonderful people that used to be part of this community. I really miss it.

I also noticed the tone of my writing has changed. I used to have a brighter outlook on things. Now I only seem to post to vent. I want to apologize for subjecting you all to my negativity.

Therefore...

I TK pledge that I will post every day even if it is something small. Or just something funny I saw. I need to inject this positivity back into my life. This blog is therapeutic for me but I need to make this a happy place again.

I hope you all have had a good weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to read more posts from you hon :) Things will get better :)

    ReplyDelete