Thursday, July 24, 2014

missed a day! oops!

Hello lovelies!

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I got caught up in job applications yesterday and had a big development and then just veged last night.

I got an e-mail yesterday for a not for profit organization that I applied to back in December. They had put their hiring on hold because of some Executive staff changes and were now looking at filling the job again. The e-mail was not an offer of employment but just to see if I was still interested and available to be considered for the position.

Obviously I said yes.

So yesterday afternoon was spent composing a response to that e-mail.

So far today I have:

1. applied to another job
2. tried to cancel my cable and ended up getting a massively huge discount from their retention program that made the total bill less than if I had canceled!!
3. played some solitaire
4. did some sun salutations to relieve some tension in my back
and
5. drank a lot of water and coffee lol

eating wise things are ok. I'm fluctuating a lot between 143 and 148 (3-4 lbs over night)

I'm only eating maybe about 100-150 cals while at work and then eating dinner at home. I need to up my water intake. I am only managing 1.5 L each day. I have to get back up closer to 3 again I'm just retaining too much.

I'm going to try to get to the gym tonight and see if that helps my back in any way.

Wish me luck on the job opportunity. I'm not quite sure when I will be hearing back from them!! :o

No comments:

Post a Comment