Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Justin Timberlake Concert!!!!

Hello lovelies!!

Tonight's the night! I have been waiting so long for this concert. I left work early today and met up with my sister for dinner. We went to a cute little chain restaurant and split some apps. 

Our seats are on the floor and the view is awesome so far. There is going to be a full "laser" (air quotes like Dr. Evil) show as well. All photos I took tonight are posted at the bottom of the post. 

I ended up not calling that agency today. It got too busy. So I will try again for tomorrow. 

Enjoy the photos!!


Our seats
My sister and I

The stage went over our heads


He was this close!!

And just as good looking in person!! So close!!


Seriously close!

Lots of lasers!!

Tomorrow I'll post some videos for you all. I may have swooned a few times and I don't have a voice anymore lol!





No comments:

Post a Comment