Friday, November 25, 2011

Quick Update Before Work

Good morning lovelies!

Well, in practice I've been eating under 1000 cals most days. Some days a little over and some days I've managed to be under 500. I'm now working out twice a week and I've managed to stay at within the 133-134 mark. It's a start seeing as my daily fluctuations were between 134-136 prior. I can do way better and I'm slowly working on it. I'm not eating after 9 and I'm turning down candy and junk at work. I will get back to the discipline I had when I first started this blog. I know I have it in me but I just have to get back there.

In other news, I and now set up with a loca employment agency. Now I have a company working on finding me something. I haven't made any progress on getting myself set up for French classes yet but it is the next thing on my list.

Tomorrow, I'm going out for dinner with T and a bunch of our friends to celebrate our birthdays. Tonight's goal is to find something to wear out (using birthday money) and scouring the menu for the least caloric items on the menu. I need to make it seem like I'm eating but I don't want to have 3 courses. I'd rather stick to one small plate and then spend the rest of my calories on cocktails and wine. One thing I do know is that I can hide behind the excuse that I don't have much money to spend on dinner out. On Sunday, I'll be spending the day with T. This means a mandatory trip to the gym or yoga studio (yay!) and a very healthy brunch in the morning. Sunday evening, we have a spa date and will be getting pampered!

Well I must be off to work now, but I'll try to post a photo of what I'll be wearing tomorrow night or I'll post a photo when they go up on Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it!!! :)

    And that sounds awesome! Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete