Monday, December 3, 2012

False Alarm

So I'm NOT pregnant. Phew! I got my period this weekend so it was probably late because of all the stress I've been under these last couple of months.

Things don't seem to be getting any less stressful, and my eating and weight is just getting worse. I'm back up to 138 as of today. I have cried after getting on the scale in a long time. I'm hoping I'm just retaining water from my period but I was peeing like crazy yesterday. I drank over 4L of water yesterday and I was constantly back and forth from the bathroom and peeing clear. I need to kick my ass into gear. First thing today is that I'm officially not eating the food at the school anymore. That's it. Nothing. Secondly, I have Sugar snap peas and red grapes to munch on if I get super hungry. Thirdly, I'm skipping the coffee today and having a slimming/diuretic tea and drinking lots of water. If I have the car tonight, I'm going to the gym no matter how tired I am and no dinner. 

For the rest of the week, I have 2 webinars to sit through this week so I'll be doing squats and lunges during those and I'm bringing in my weights do do arm stuffs while I work. 

I need to drop whatever is hanging on to my body. It's gross it's awful and it's been almost a year since I've seen numbers like this. Actually more than a year. 

Thank you Miranda and Kitty for your supportive comments from my last post!

**Edit**

I just went through my blogroll and it really is sad to see how many delete blogs there are or how so many of you haven't posted in almost a year. I unfollowed 20 deleted blogs today. I do hope that where ever they all are they are doing well. 

4 comments:

  1. Your welcome! Same here. Every now and then I go through and people have just disappeared. The school food is probably full of sodium.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often wonder what has happened to people who suddenly stop blogging
    Did they recover?
    Did they get worse?
    Did they die?
    I hope and pray they are ok

    Hang in there

    Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made this comment to Miranda but also you!!!! I WISH I was 138. So jealous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you weren't pregnant hon :)
    Ugh.. I never get on the scale while having my period.. It isn't accurate.. Specially when you have been late ect..

    Just wait until it's over and get on it again and I am sure the number will be lower..

    ReplyDelete