Saturday, March 31, 2012

Hello lovelies!

Sorry I haven't updated you all since my last little blub.

So the new job is awesome. Basically my title is Manager of Marketing and Admissions. I'm responsible for the school's admissions process; setting up interviews, scheduling testing, gathering transcripts and applications, sending out acceptance packages and logging payments. I also am in charge of marketing the school name to the public and increasing awareness of the school. That means I'll be attending school fairs and shows, meeting with agents and travelling to find markets that would work for our school. We are currently trying to break through the Asian market to increase our boarding numbers.

I am also on the Fundraising Marketing Committee. I am the chair of the Marketing Committee and we are responsible for increasing awareness to possible donors in the community. We are going to be building a new school as the buildings we are currently using are 50 years old and started off as a summer camp. The new building is absolutely beautiful (from the archetectural plans) but will require us to raise about 8 million to build to completion. So if any of you are supporters of education, please donate?? Lol just kidding (only sort of kind of).

Tonight is T's bachelorette and we're doing a Sex and the City theme and will be painting the town red. We will be having cosmos and sugar free jello shots. I need a good night out of dancing and debauchery. I'm currently sitting at 132, I can't seem to shed this pound that I've gained. I took a break from diet pills this last month because I didn't really feel any effects anymore. So, I bought the new NV pills again because the last time I took them I really liked them and they pushed me off my plateau. I hope this will get me over the 130 mark. Today is liquids ony until the party. We're doing a salad bar because T is famous for her crazy huge healthy salads. I think we have an ingredient list of about 20 things, different veggies and toppings like cheese, nuts and berries. I plan on keeping my salad to no dressing and veggies only. Light tummy = better drunk + super low cal.

Is it bad of me that I want to go out to the bar and get hit on? We're going to 21-25+ clubs so the clientel is going to be older (legal age here is 19). I just want to feel desirable and know I still have "it". Sometimes hearing the same things from D can loose its dazzle and sometimes I need to hear it from other people. I just need that confidence boost. So J and T have amazing outfits for the night and I definitely feel sub par to them. They're both so tiny and perfect, I always feel gross beside them. Pictures tonight are going to be horrible. I've been freaking out over what I'll be wearing today nothing fits right or looks right. Sigh...story of my life.

Anyways I'm off to pack and get myself together for this afternoon. I have a long day ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment