Tuesday, August 9, 2011

So the Backstreet Boys concert was AWESOME!

I definitely screamed like a little 12 year old girl and swooned many a time. Brian is still gorgeous, and Donnie is looking better than Mark, and Danny is just F'ing HOT. I had no voice and no hearing by the end of the concert and was super giddy all day and night!

I left home Friday morning with 3lbs lost from the week only to gain it back by the end of the weekend. It's hard when your selection of food is all either ordered in or eaten out. The sodium and high fat doesn't help at all. Most of it is water and since yesterday I'm back down to 134 from the 136 on Sunday night.

Yesterday, I didn't focus on restricting as D was home all day and we were going to my parent's for dinner for his birthday (which meant cake). I still came out on top because I made sure to flush my system with lots and lots of water. Today I start liquids, fruits and veggies all week. No carbs. Very little meat. I washed 20 raspberries at about 7:30 this morning and I still have 2 left at 9:30. I've already consumed a litre of water and am boiling a pot of tea as we speak.

I bought lots and lots of veggies yesterday and some unsweetend chocolate almond milk as well (45cals/serving). I think I'm well prepared for the rest of the week to lose some real weight. I'm heading to the gym this afternoon and plan on going twice tomorrow. Thursday, I'm taking a yoga class and going for a long long walk with T. Then, I leave bright and early for NJ on Friday morning to go sit on a beach.

I would like to say hello to my new follower. You girls seem to be popping out of nowhere these days!! Thanks for following me!

I have a phone meeting later this morning with my contact for that internship/Fashion Week/networking opportunity. I'm going to be putting the finishing touches on everything and sending out my resume. Wish me luck ladies! I really hope something comes out of this. I really need a break and really need to get out of this rut.

Anyways, I'm off to get my stuff together for my meeting and get ready for the day. I also plan on going and getting a Mystic Tan so I don't walk onto the beach with weird tan lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment