Friday, August 8, 2014

Hello Lovelies,

So I'm counting down the days until this job is done. I agree Miranda and Kitty, good riddance lol.

So to add to my frustration from yesterday, I called my parents for advice on what action I should take on a situation that came up later yesterday. I won't get into details but, yes it involved redundancies that looked bad. ANYWAYS. I was talking with my parents and all of a sudden I just broke down. The stress just got to be too much and that I'm not letting go. And with all the anxiety of finding a job before the end of the month it pushed me over the edge. I ended up crying on the phone for 30 mins with them. It felt good to get it out, but I just have this looming sense of doom over me now. It's really becoming real. It's not something that's a while off, I have 3 weeks left. That's extremely tangible. I can't hide from it. I can't pretend everything's alright. I have to start getting my stuff together as much as I just want to crawl in a hole and forget about life.

This day can't end soon enough. I just need to go home and cuddle on the couch with D and the cat.

Decompress.

Only 2 hours left until I can call it a day.

So I just removed my work e-mail off my phone. I think that's one way to let go. Now work can't follow me home if I don't want it to :) Next step: stop answering text messages right away (unless I'm at work).

So, so far today I've eaten a couple carrots, pieces of celery, 2 cauliflower florets and 2 cherry tomatoes with a bit of ranch dip for about 80 cals along with a chicken and dried mango Protini (packaged sliced chicken with some dried mango) for 90 cals. I'm currently having a cup of greek yogurt for 100 cals. The test for the rest of day will be dinner and late night. My downfall lately is that when 9pm comes around I'm so hungry I just eat everything within reach. Not good. So I'm currently at 270 plus a coffee with some cream for a total of lets say 300 cals to keep it even. We'll see what happens when I get home...

Well I think I'm just going to ramble if I keep on writing, so I'll just end it off here.

I hope you all have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. You are lucky to have parents that you can talk to bout these stuff with :) You will be fine honey, one way or another. worst case you can get a job tending a bar or something while you look for something better.

    It will work out, don't give up.

    ReplyDelete