Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Hey lovelies!!

So this past weekend was probably one of the best weekends ever. My oldest best friend showing up and surprising me out of the blue, seeing my whole family and doing absolutely nothing productive all weekend was amazing.

K - I'm sorry I fell off the tracking bandwagon. I'm going to start logging again tomorrow. It hasn't been good.

This weekend I ate

Friday night:
Pizza, Twisty Bread, DQ ice cream cake, copious amounts of wine.

Saturday:
2 Poached eggs, 2 slices of multigrain toast, 4 strips of bacon, 1/2 cup homefries.
1.5 cups spaghetti and tomato sauce
6" Subway chicken pizziola sub and chips
more obscene amounts of wine

Sunday:
Roast beef, roast potatoes, asparagus, yorkshire pudding, gravy, baguette, cheeses, veggies and dip and birthday cake
Pizza
more wine

ya.

Somehow, SOMEHOW, I did not gain this weekend (knock on wood). I'm now in catch up.
Yesterday I didn't eat anything but an apple and some walnuts until dinner. I then had a chicken thigh, with 1/4 cup rice and some stirfried veggies.

Today I had an apple and then the school lunch, bangers and mash (2 little sausages and 1/4/ cup mashed potatoes) with a cup of chicken broth and some veggies. I plan on having soup tonight for dinner and cooking D a chicken breast.

This weekend I'm heading to Montreal. D and I are heading down on Saturday morning, and will be spending the day shopping (spending my birthday $$ and D is buying me my present) then we're going out to dinner for my friend K's engagement dinner and then out dancing. I need to start figuring out my outfit. Worst case scenario, I'll buy something there but I don't want to spend my birthday money on a cocktail dress I'll probably only wear once.

I'm excited for the weekend but not so much the dinner food portion. At least it's a bring-your-own-wine place. That will save us a buck or two!

Now back to work and looking at hotel deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment